When you buy a house, there are a thousand things to think about: from the rooms layout to the furnishings. Of fundamental importance is also (and above all) the comfort that will be experienced in these spaces both during winter and in the warmer months. The choice of radiant ceiling (and wall) panels is the perfect solution.
Why choose a plasterboard ceiling radiant system?
- First of all, in the radiant ceiling heating there is a fair exchange of the room temperature with the one generated by the heating system, ensuring homogeneous heat diffusion and consequently heating without temperature gaps.
- Secondly, since the radiant ceiling panels are incorporated into the ceiling and consequently don’t take up space within the premises of the home, they represent a space-free heating system.
- One of the main reasons for choosing this product is that it is born both for heating and for cooling. It is sufficient to vary the water temperature inside the pipes to obtain a different effect: heating or cooling. Therefore, with this solution it will no longer be necessary to combine classic radiators with an air conditioner.
- Fourthly, the ceiling heating system has high levels of modularity and perfect architectural integration, allowing the panels to be adapted in different situations: in fact, it doesn’t require structural changes or demolitions and it can be the most advantageous solution in the event of renovations.
- Since the temperature reached by the water circulating in the system does not exceed 30-35 degrees (allowing lower consumption than other solutions), these panels are also the perfect solution for heating second homes and large rooms thanks to the energy savings they allow.
- Finally, the heat diffusion due to radiation (thermal radiation is a process by which heat flows from a body at a higher temperature to a body at a lower temperature in the form of electromagnetic radiation) allows to reduce the humidity factor and to eliminate bad smells and molds, which tend to form especially in the northern area of the house.
Applications of a radiant ceiling system
The use of this heating and cooling system is not limited to new or renovated private homes, but can also be adapted to other types of premises such as: nursing homes, hospitals, offices, airports, subways, commercial environments, hotels, non-residential buildings, universities, schools and kindergartens.
BLife by CARLIEUKLIMA Srl
BLife is CARLIEUKLIMA’s patented radiant ceiling system that allows you to heat and cool any environment in a silent, comfortable, invisible and healthy way.
Where you can buy a radiant ceiling system?
In ITALY our partner is LOEX Srl (Bolzano), which can boast more than 30 years of experience and know-how in the field of radiant heating and cooling.
In the rest of the world the product is distributed directly by CARLIEUKLIMA Srl.
For more information or to find out all the technical data visit our dedicated website: https://blife.carlieuklima.it/en/blife-ceiling-radiant-panels/ and CALL US.